(Centre interuniversitaire de recherches en géométrie et topologie)
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Instructor for Mathematics at Champlain College St-Lambert
email: gabriel at indurskis dot de
Ph.D. in mathematics (2006)
Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
"Diplom" (~ M.Sc.) in mathematics (2000)
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
Geometric topology of 3-manifolds, hyperbolic 3-manifolds, knot theory (please see my personal homepage for more information)
Publications & preprints:
- Exceptional fillings of once-punctured torus bundles, with David Futer and François Guéritaud, in preparation.
- Culler-Shalen seminorms of fillings of the Whitehead link exterior, preprint available at arXiv:math.GT/0611713.
- Virtual Haken property for Dehn fillings of once-punctured torus bundles obtained from the Whitehead link exterior, in preparation.
- Fillings of one boundary component of the Whitehead link, PhD thesis, Université du Québec à Montrél, available as a pdf-file.
Links I (and maybe you) find interesting and/or useful:
- OpenSearch extension for AMS MathSciNet (click here for the Ready2Search page that created this search plugin)
- OpenSearch extension for arXiv (by author, via UC Davis front end) (click here for the Ready2Search page that created this search plugin)
- OpenSearch extension for arXiv (full-text search, on arxiv.org) (click here for the Ready2Search page that created this search plugin)
- OpenSearch extension for GDZ (click here for the Ready2Search page that created this search plugin)
Page last changed on: January 15th, 2009.